The first container of relief supplies is on its way to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Isles. Envy Beauty Studio is still collecting items for the hurricane relief to help fill and send more much needed supplies to the hurricane victims. (10-13-2017)
Bring your donations by the salon from during our business hours. We will pass these donations along to relief workers responsible for delivering these needed supplies.
Tuesday - Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday by Appointment
Envy Beauty Studio
314 Elm St.,
Long Beach, CA 90802
Here is a list of items requested:
· Mosquito repellent (wipes and coils are best)
· Non-perishable food - canned goods, peanut butter, dried fruit, rice, beans, baby food, baby formula, protein bars, granola bars
· Instant coffee & tea
· Juice in cans or boxes
· Water purification filters
· D batteries
· Lanterns and flashlights
· Baby wipes
· Hand sanitizer
· Wipes for adults/kids (many have no access to shower
· Feminine hygiene products
· Pain relievers
· Anti-itch cream
· Antibiotic ointment or cream
· Toothpaste & toothbrushes
· Cotton socks - adult or kids
· Portable fans (battery operated)
· Chain Saws
Tuesday, August 1st
May 14th is Mothers Day!
Stop in and get your gift certificate early!
Get Gift Certificate Now!
The Gift of Food
We are helping a local food bank collect food & other goods this year!
Please bring any of these items to the salon!
We are collecting through Christmas!
Thank you everyone!
Bring any of these items to the salon to donate for the holidays, accepting donations through Christmas
314 Elm Ave., Long Beach 90802
Saturday - September 3, 2016
5 - 11PM
Closing out the popular summer concert series, local and regional bands will perform on four stages set up on flatbed trucks with minimal plugged-in equipment, busking for wooden nickels. Often serving as a launch pad for the careers of local musicians, this good-natured competition draws thousands who cheer for their favorite acts and dance in the streets.