About Envy Beauty Studio, A Going Green Salon
Envy Beauty Studio… a going green salon has been serving Long Beach since 2009. In May of 2013 we moved to the East Village Art District.
We are always striving to provide excellent customer service and we want to make your experience exceptional whether it is your first time here or your 100th visit. We know that you have a choice and we thank you for choosing Envy Beauty Studio. We are a non-competitive salon so you can feel comfortable seeing any of our talented stylists.
When Envy Beauty Studio opened in 2009 it was my vision to be eco-friendly. A few examples of my dedication to going green and service to our community are:
1. We will not use products which are deemed harmful to our clients,
stylists, or the environment
2. We offer a recycling incentive for returning empty product bottles
3. We use AVEDA color and styling products, which are 93% naturally derived
4. We use real coffee cups and glasses instead of paper or Styrofoam
5. We use hand towels instead of paper ones
6. We use LED lighting
7. We have provided free hair services and prom dresses for girls who
would have not been able to attend otherwise
8. We collected hair which was used for the Gulf Oil Spill
9. We support local artists and our neighborhood businesses
Thank you for supporting our efforts and we look forward to seeing you again. Should you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me at EnvyBeautyStudio@gmail.com.